(Scroll down to read the answers to this question.)
I’m talking about saline that can be administered intravenously or subcutaneously, NOT a contact lens solution. My cat is dehydrated and I have a friend who is a veterinary technician, so she knows how to insert IVs on cats and dogs. I know, it’s not technically a drug, but can I buy one at any pharmacy without a prescription?
I have never seen NaCl bags OTC. Of course you don’t need a prescription for over the couter drugs, that is why they are over the counter. Like I said, I’m talking about a clinical-quality IV bag of NS. JUST saline, no drugs to push into it.
The Vet thinks the cause of his dehydration is from Feline Hyperthyroidism. We aren’t 100% sure yet. We’re waiting on the lab results to confirm the Dx. For now, all we can do is keep hI am comfortable and hydrated. I’m giving hI am 1 oz of Pedialyte q2h.
More Contact Lens Websites:
- Feline Hyperthyroidism: A Common Disease of Aging Cats | Pets Best Blog
- Lens Camera | coercs
- A rare moment of brilliance: emergency contact lens storage and solution
- normal saline bags for sale
- iv normal saline for sale
- buy iv saline toronto
- where can you butiv bags of fluid
- over the counter iv bags
- iv saline bags for sale without presciption
- IV Fluids for Sale
- injectable saline without perscription
- do you need prescription for saline
- do need presciption you buy iv fluid
- can you purchase iv fluids for felines without prescription
- can you buy iv bags at cvs
- where can you buy 1000cc nacl without a medical licence