(Scroll down to read the answers to this question.)
Torn Contact Lenses
First off, these ain’t to correct my vision, their just to change my eye color. So I bought some blue contact lenses today, and while cleaning one of them, it ripped. I spent so I’m not gonna buy a new pair, is it ok to wear a ripped one? There only soft.
How do they damage/scratch my cornea?
- ripped contact
- wearing torn contacts
- ripped contacts
- how to fix a ripped contact lens
- dangers of wearing a ripped contact
- repair torn contact lens
- my contact ripped can still wear
- My contact ripped can i still wear it?
- using a ripped contact
- way to fix tiny tear in contact lenses
- can i still wear my contact if it has a rip in it
- weared a torned contact lense
- wearing ripped contact lens
- what do i do if my contact ripped
- what happens if you put a ripped contact
- what happens when you put a broken contact on
- what happens when you sleep in a ripped contact
- is it safe to wear torn soft contact lenses
- is it safe to wear a torn contact lens
- can I still wear my contacts with a small rip on them