(Scroll down to read the answers to this question.)
Torn Contact Lenses
First off, these ain’t to correct my vision, their just to change my eye color. So I bought some blue contact lenses today, and while cleaning one of them, it ripped. I spent so I’m not gonna buy a new pair, is it ok to wear a ripped one? There only soft.
How do they damage/scratch my cornea?
- ripped contact
- wearing torn contacts
- ripped contacts
- how to fix a ripped contact lens
- affect of wearing ripe contact lenes
- torn contact lens
- risks of wearing ripped contact lenses
- ripped contact lenses
- ripped contact lens in eye
- my color contact ripped can i waer it
- is it safe to wear a broken contack
- is it okay to use a torn color contact lense
- is it bad to wear contacts with a tear
- is it bad to wear a torn contact
- how to repair a ripped contact lens
- what happens if you wear a ripped contact?