(Scroll down to read the answers to this question.)
Can you use 1 day contacts more than once?
I have daily contact lenses, and have been told that i can wear them for about 10 hours a day. They are daily disposables.
Will wearing them for 13-14 (8am to 11pm) hours damage my eyes?
Also, will forgetting to take them out at night (so wearing them for 24 hours by accident) damage my eyes?
The lenses are boots premium lenses.
Thanks to all who answer.
More Contact Lens Websites:
- Contact Lenses Wearers Guide
- New Contact Lenses Pack Vitamin E, Could Replace Eye Drops | Innovation Toronto
- Cosmetic contact lenses and their different | Your Eye Contact Lenses Blog
- can you wear daily contacts more than once
- can i use my daily lenses more than once?
- what happens if you leave a contacf lens on for too long
- what happens if you leave a one a day contact in your eyes
- what happens if you use the daily lences
- what happens to one day contacts
- what happens when i wear daily contacts more than one day
- what if i wear my dailies for mroe than a day
- what will happen if i use my can i wear my daily contacts
- what will happen if yku how long can you wear 1 day contacts
- what happens if i wear daily contacts more than once
- what can happen if you leave a contact lense in your eye for too long?
- can you wear daily contacts more than one day
- contacts can u leave them in for 9 hours
- do disposable contacts last longer than 24 hours
- keeping daily contacts in for more than one day
- once a day contact lenses for weak eyes
- using 1 day contacts for more than a day
- using daily disposables lenses more than once
- whaqt happens if you wear daily contacts for 24 hours