(Scroll down to read the answers to this question.)
How high can astigmatism go?
When it becomes very high, what is the danger? For example, at high risk of getting certain eye problems/diseases etc..
Can it be corrected through lifestyle changes?
More Contact Lens Websites:
- Health Article Vault – Acuvue Oasys For Astigmatism And Other Disorders
- Life Style Change/ Weightloss Update | Health Care Change
- Dr. Oz: Hereditary Arthritis- Lifestyle Changes Help Arthritis | Dr. Oz Fans
- high astigmatism
- high astigmatism contact lenses
- contacts for high astigmatism
- very high astigmatism contact lenses
- can you use contacts for very high astigmatism
- how high can astigmatism be on prescription
- How high can eye contacts prescriptions go up to? Like -8 -9 etc ?