(Scroll down to read the answers to this question.)
Why are my contacts blurry when I first put them in?
My contact lenses make my vision blurry up close when I try to read. These are brand new lenses and this is the second day I have ever worn contact lenses. When I look at things kind of far away, it’s clear, but when I try to read books up close, my vision is blurred.
My lenses are Acuvue Advance for astigmatism. Is this normal for a first time contact lens wearer?
Will the curvature of my contacts make things blurry?
Oh and one more thing, I have worn glasses for 8 years if this helps at all.
- my contacts are blurry
- contacts blurry up close
- can a cut eye contact make your eye blurry
- why does my vision get cloudy when i wear contact but not without contacts
- why do contacts make closer things blurry
- why are my contacts so blurry
- why are my brand new contacts blurry
- what makes contacts blurry
- what is my vision if my contacts are -9 00
- new contact wearer blurry vision
- MY NEW CONTACTS BOTHER ME AND ARE BLURRY
- my distant contact lenses dont enable me to read close up
- my contacts get blurry when I see far
- if one contact is blurry do i need a stronger prescription
- contacts make vision blurry
- why my contacts makes my sight blurred